Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by "La Motta, David" <Da...@netapp.com> on 2013/08/13 22:30:43 UTC

Could not find corresponding resource manager for VMware

Hey everybody, I am trying to add a VMware cluster to CS 4.2 (I am using
commit 7eb3d49e8e0a9b247ea974cad744803420982eda, which is several weeks
old) and I am getting the error in the subject:

INFO  [cloud.api.ApiServer] (413440874@qtp-1461551141-41:) Could not find
corresponding resource manager for Vmware

Is this a known issue or is there anything specific that must be done to
get CS to work with Vmware?

Thanks.

--
David La Motta
Technical Marketing Engineer - Citrix Solutions | NetApp

RE: Could not find corresponding resource manager for VMware

Posted by Koushik Das <ko...@citrix.com>.
Also refer https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/How+to+build+CloudStack for the list of nonoss jars that needs to be installed before doing the build.

-Koushik

Posted by "La Motta, David" <Da...@netapp.com>.