Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Daniel Siegmann <da...@velos.io> on 2014/06/04 23:22:55 UTC

Re: How can I dispose an Accumulator?

Will the broadcast variables be disposed automatically if the context is
stopped, or do I still need to unpersist()?

--
Daniel Siegmann, Software Developer
Velos

440 NINTH AVENUE, 11TH FLOOR, NEW YORK, NY 10001
E: daniel.siegmann@velos.io W: www.velos.io

Re: How can I dispose an Accumulator?

Posted by Matei Zaharia <ma...@gmail.com>.
All of these are disposed of automatically if you stop the context or exit the program.

Matei