Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org> on 2016/03/02 18:38:59 UTC

farewell 1.4 and welcome 1.6!

Hello team,

as you may have seen oak 1.4.0 is out pending votes. This time let's
hope for good! ;)

So here we start a new development cycle. (Hooray!)

Few info around *tentative* roadmap

I scheduled 1.5.0 (unstable/trunk) for the 14th of March. Aiming to keep
the pace with our current bi-weekly cycle.

I scheduled 1.4.1 for the 24th of March. Aiming to keep the pace with
our current release every 3 weeks.

Both worked out fine as release cycle so it seems it's good to keep them
in place.

As usual we're flexible so if we see we need a new (one or more) patch
release (1.4.x) before the 24th I'm more than happy with that.

Any thoughts or doubts speak up.

Cheers
Davide