Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by tison <wa...@gmail.com> on 2023/11/02 16:13:11 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Auto release Nuget artifacts for DotPulsar

> How do we handle the VOTE?

It's recorded in the process doc. Basically, the formal release will be
triggered once the vote on list gets passed.

I've merged the pull request as it's a net win compared to DotPulsar's
current status; see
https://github.com/apache/pulsar-dotpulsar/pull/184#pullrequestreview-1710708673
.

Best,
tison.

Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> 于2023年10月30日周一 15:09写道:

Posted by tison <wa...@gmail.com>.
> the formal release

to release artifacts of a formal version (no -rc).

Best,
tison.

tison <wa...@gmail.com> 于2023年11月3日周五 00:13写道: