Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alexander Zaretsky <az...@truetechnology.com.co> on 2021/06/10 20:06:53 UTC

Fwd: Apache DS with mavibot

Please I'd appreciate your help.

-------- Mensaje reenviado --------
Asunto: 	Apache DS with mavibot
Fecha: 	Wed, 9 Jun 2021 08:12:25 -0500
De: 	Alexander Zaretsky <az...@truetechnology.com.co>
Para: 	Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>

Greetings Emmanuel :

Thanks for your help so far. I still have the timeout issue.

I have made research and found that I need to modify a config-ldif file
to point to my manually created mavibot partition.

This file is complex and has many entries.

Could you please indicate me if there is a template in which I can work
in modiifying this configuration so I can get my apacheDS running with a
new mavibot partition?

I am attaching my config.ldif_migrated file which currently uses the jdbm.

Thanks in advance

BTW congratulations.

https://ldapcon.org/2017/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Apache-MAVIBOT.pdf

--