Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by eugene akerman <eu...@yahoo.com> on 2003/10/29 00:41:18 UTC

loggingEvent and XML

Hi
I am new to log4j and just started to use it. I apologize if my posting here is irrelevant.
I had the need to log messages coming from a c++ application  to a remote location using Tibco.
On the client side, I use log4cxx and added an xml tibco appender that basically ship an
XML message representing a LoggingEvent object via tibco.
On the server side, I use Jakarta digester to recreate a loggingEvent
from incoming tibco message and forward it to logFactor5.
Is it something that could possibly interest the log4j project ?
Thank you for your answer