Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by "Nguyen Van Chung." <nv...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/14 12:27:40 UTC

Problem when implement tuscany.

Hi, Tuscany!

I'm having a problem when using Tuscany to call a webservice that is built
by a difference framework.

The error message is:

"Exception in thread "main" org.osoa.sca.ServiceRuntimeException:
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: First Element must contain the local name,
Envelope , but found definitions"

Can you help me to fix it?

Thank you very much for reading this mail.

--

Nguyễn Văn Chung
Mobile: +84989746579

Re: Problem when implement tuscany.

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 11:27 AM, Nguyen Van Chung.
<nv...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, Tuscany!
>
> I'm having a problem when using Tuscany to call a webservice that is built
> by a difference framework.
>
> The error message is:
>
> "Exception in thread "main" org.osoa.sca.ServiceRuntimeException:
> org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: First Element must contain the local name,
> Envelope , but found definitions"
>
> Can you help me to fix it?
>
> Thank you very much for reading this mail.
>

> --
>
> Nguyễn Văn Chung
> Mobile: +84989746579

Hi

Does the URL of the target service have ?wsdl on the end?

Simon