Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Brad Nicholes <BN...@novell.com> on 2002/07/15 19:09:38 UTC

network_io/win32/poll.c

  Should the Win32 version of poll.c in the network_io directory be
removed from CVS?  If Win32 still uses there own version, shouldn't it
be moved to poll/win32?

Brad

Brad Nicholes
Senior Software Engineer
http://www.novell.com

Re: network_io/win32/poll.c

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
At 12:09 PM 7/15/2002, you wrote:
>   Should the Win32 version of poll.c in the network_io directory be
>removed from CVS?  If Win32 still uses there own version, shouldn't it
>be moved to poll/win32?

We may, or may not want a custom poll based on Rbb's new design.
I didn't remove this code simply to simplify the effort for anyone
interested in porting Ryan's design across to Windows.

That said, apr/network_io/win32/poll.c DEFINATELY doesn't belong
in the .40 release (we build apr/poll/unix/poll.c right now :-)

Ian, would you untag that file in your pre-.40 tag?

RE: network_io/win32/poll.c

Posted by Ryan Bloom <rb...@covalent.net>.
That version isn't used anymore, and it should be removed.  I believe
wrowe left it in the directory for reference purposes, and was going to
remove it in time.

Ryan

Ryan Bloom                  rbb@covalent.net
645 Howard St.              rbb@apache.org