Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/20 12:47:40 UTC

[dist] camel_pre_svnpubsub

The DIST directory currently contains the following Camel directories:

drwxrwsr-x  4 svnwc     svnwc  5 Sep 20 11:38 camel
drwxrwsr-x  3 apbackup  camel  3 Feb 17  2009 camel_pre_svnpubsub

Is the camel_pre_svnpubsub directory still needed?
Is it referenced in any download pages?

If not, please remove it to reduce the load on mirrors and avoid
possible confusion as to which one is relevant.

Thanks.

Re: [dist] camel_pre_svnpubsub

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
I think Dan will know this, because he did most/all of this move....

Best,
Christian