Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by 李玉...@163, 18...@163.com on 2019/01/19 14:15:10 UTC

about https://github.com/amsokol/ignite-go-client

Hi,

With regard to ignite-go-client, I would like to know if the client
library is being maintained by the official developers?

If it is being maintained by the official, when will it be released?

Re: about https://github.com/amsokol/ignite-go-client

Posted by Andrey Mashenkov <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Ignite has no module ignite-go-client. Client you mentioned is not
maintained by Apache Ignite community.

AFAIK, we have no plans to add GO client support for now.
Feel free to contribute.

Usually, Apache Ignite is released twice a year. The latest version has
been released at December 2018.
So, if someone decides to contribute Go-client module to Ignite in next few
months,
 there are many changes it will be included into next release.

--
Best regards,
Andrey V. Mashenkov