Posted to c-users@xerces.apache.org by Robert William Vesterman <bo...@digitalarts.com> on 2008/09/23 18:26:21 UTC

API documentation for old versions?

I have poked around the website, but I cannot find the API reference for
old versions.  Specifically, I'm looking for version 2.6.0.  Does anyone
know where I could find it?

Thanks in advance for any help.

RE: API documentation for old versions?

Posted by Jesse Pelton <js...@PKC.com>.
The distribution includes documentation.  Old versions are available
from the archives: http://archive.apache.org/dist/xml/xerces-c/.  (For
whatever it's worth, the API is pretty stable, so the 2.8 documentation
will often suffice.)