Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "vijayasree.j" <vi...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/09 07:15:54 UTC

Predicate With Xpath

online

1 post

Dear all,

I am doing a project with Camel and stuck with one issue.
Is there any way to combine Xpath,Header and Predicate together?

The requirement is like,i need to do a content message routing based on the
Xml file elemant value.
<order>
<book  gift="Y"/>
</order>
Gift attribute can have any value ,based on this  attribute I need to define
Predicate.

Currently I am doping this using multiple when conditions ,which is not
suggested.
Can you please provide help on this issue?

With Regards
Vijayasree

Re: Predicate With Xpath

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
You can do a lot with xpath or xquery, so you can check up on that.

You say predicate, what predicate do you want to do on the gift
attribute. XPath for example allows to do predicates also, eg check if
the value is == Y etc

On Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 9:15 AM, vijayasree.j <vi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> online
>
> 1 post
>
> Dear all,
>
> I am doing a project with Camel and stuck with one issue.
> Is there any way to combine Xpath,Header and Predicate together?
>
> The requirement is like,i need to do a content message routing based on the
> Xml file elemant value.
> <order>
> <book  gift="Y"/>
> </order>
> Gift attribute can have any value ,based on this  attribute I need to define
> Predicate.
>
> Currently I am doping this using multiple when conditions ,which is not
> suggested.
> Can you please provide help on this issue?
>
> With Regards
> Vijayasree

Claus Ibsen
http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus