Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by lackadaisical <st...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/02 02:35:33 UTC

Search by url starting with

Hi,

I am sorry if this has already been posted.

I am new to the solr.

I am crawling my site using Nutch and posting it to Solr.  I am trying to
implement a feature where I want to get all data where url starts with
"http://someurl/"

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Stan

Re: Search by url starting with

Posted by Ahmet Arslan <io...@yahoo.com>.
> I am crawling my site using Nutch and posting it to
> Solr.  I am trying to
> implement a feature where I want to get all data where url
> starts with
> "http://someurl/"

What is your field type for url? If its string type, then you can use this:

&q={!prefix f=url}http://someurl/

http://lucene.apache.org/solr/api/org/apache/solr/search/PrefixQParserPlugin.html