Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by LixinZhang <in...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/19 18:54:55 UTC

General error: "java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 32768"

Hi guys!

I'm use ignite v2.8.0. I get the some error, please help me. Thanks.

I find like this error in mailling list, but it different.

Please see attachment.

console.log
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t2839/console.log>

Re[2]: General error: "java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 32768"

Posted by Василь Тирпак <va...@mail.ru>.
Ok

Отправлено из Iphone

Re: General error: "java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 32768"

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

I think you need to figure out how to reproduce it if we are to fix it.

I have found one ticket somewhat similar to your issue:

Ilya Kasnacheev

Posted by 张立鑫 <in...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!