Posted to muse-user@ws.apache.org by José Antonio Sánchez <ge...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/20 17:32:38 UTC

SOAPAction mismatch invoking service

I'm trying to invoke an Axis2 service inside a Muse service. To do
this I'm using the Axis2 service stub I generated but when I send a
message I get the following:

POST /axis2/services/RegistrationService HTTP/1.1

SOAPAction: "http://docs.oasis-open.org/wscaf/2005/10/wscf/RegistrationServicePortType/addParticipantResponse"

Host: 127.0.0.1:8081

Transfer-Encoding: chunked

545

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
   <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing"
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
      <soapenv:Header>
         <wsa:To>http://localhost:8081/axis2/services/RegistrationService</wsa:To>
         <wsa:ReplyTo>
            <wsa:Address>http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/anonymous</wsa:Address>
         </wsa:ReplyTo>
         <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:63015A36B234BC96B8117708283322511</wsa:MessageID>
         <wsa:Action>http://docs.oasis-open.org/wscaf/2005/10/wscf/RegistrationServicePortType/addParticipant</wsa:Action>
      </soapenv:Header>

As you can see, the SOAPAction and wsa Action elements are different
and I don't know why. Using this same Stub in a local program I get
the same text in both elements and the call succeed but using it in
Muse gets this 'Response' part added.
Is it a Muse or an Axis2 problem? Does Muse add a 'Respones' element
for every outgoing message or is it Axis2 layer messing the request?

--
Saludos.
José Antonio Sánchez

Re: SOAPAction mismatch invoking service

Posted by José Antonio Sánchez <ge...@gmail.com>.
I tried with the same stub in a plain Axis2 service and it doesn't
happen, so it's Muse related.
Maybe it's a problem or a conflict between the different WS-Addressing
implementations present in Muse and Axis2. Axis2 uses some structures
present in the addressing part of the message context to generate a
soapaction but it seems to find it empty or something like that so it
generates a default soapaction which is not the correct one.

Posted by Daniel Jemiolo <da...@us.ibm.com>.