Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Michał 'Gandalf' Stawicki <st...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/06 17:14:52 UTC

[Tobago] Validation problem

hello,

I have a some tx:in controls, tc:selecOneChoice and two buttons - save
and display. Now, if I press save I need to save entered data, but
first validate it. If i press display, I need to display some data in
tx:in's according to selection, but ommit validation.

Is there any way to achieve this?

If I put everyting in one form and put display button outside the
form, then tx:in's won't get update. If I use the immediate attribute,
then the fields won't get updated neither.

Any hints?

regards,
michael

--
stawicki@gmail.com
http://stawicki.jasliska.pl

Re: [Tobago] Validation problem

Posted by Michał 'Gandalf' Stawicki <st...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Bernd,

I have read the FAQ before - partial validation is my case, as I have
some other fields on the page that have to be validated some other
time.

Guess I have to do some custom validation than

regards,
michael

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com>.
Hello Michael,