Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Dean McGowan <dm...@bigpond.net.au> on 2000/07/19 02:15:55 UTC

node processing by ejb ?? possible ??

Hi,

I am creating a template processing system and get to a node
that needs to be translated into tables. This node is generated
via a client side xml/xsl app that saves a list of objects in xml as
well as standard template descriptions for the main xml transform.
what i would like to do is pass a node/subnodes from the xslt into
a Bean and return the results to the stream. Is this possible or have i
got it all wrong as to how to do this.

Regards,

Dean McGowan

Re: node processing by ejb ?? possible ??

Posted by Dean McGowan <dm...@bigpond.net.au>.
any clues people