Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/05 02:48:58 UTC

Create Jira INCUBATOR version for incubator tasks

Hey Andrus,

It'd probably be a good idea to create Jira "leave incubator" version
for incubator tasks.

Maybe also an infrastructure component for non-code-related things.

I wouldn't mind being set up as a JIRA admin at some point, but that
could wait until the apache move.

Re: Create Jira INCUBATOR version for incubator tasks

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
On Apr 5, 2006, at 4:48 AM, Mike Kienenberger wrote:

> Hey Andrus,
>
> It'd probably be a good idea to create Jira "leave incubator" version
> for incubator tasks.

Done

> Maybe also an infrastructure component for non-code-related things.

Haven't done that, but looks like a good idea.

> I wouldn't mind being set up as a JIRA admin at some point, but that
> could wait until the apache move.

Done. Hopefully permissions will be picked when we migrate Jira.

Andrus