Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Divij Vaidya <di...@gmail.com> on 2023/04/04 16:06:51 UTC

Re: Missing Message folder in the git 3.4 branches.

Hey Kelvin

Kafka code base has many "message" directories. Could you please help us
understand which one you are referring to?

You can find the message directories as follows:
1. Visit https://github.com/apache/kafka/tree/3.4.0?search=1
2. On the left side in the section "Jump to file", type "message" and you
will notice a bunch of directories with this name get populated.

--
Divij Vaidya