Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Jeff Levitt <de...@mylevita.com> on 2005/08/03 00:13:09 UTC

[doc] Getting started improvements: can we commit?

Hi all,

I submitted a patch awhile ago on this list:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/db-derby-dev/200507.mbox/%3c20050725200548.49311.qmail@web81609.mail.yahoo.com%3e

and I was wondering if we could commit the changes?
No one had any problems with it, and I believe there
were a few positive votes for it.  Should I submit it
as a JIRA issue or can it be commited from the patch I
already attached?

The changes were limited to the relationship tables.

Thanks,
Jeff

Re: [doc] Getting started improvements: can we commit?

Posted by Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com>.
On 8/2/05, Jeff Levitt <de...@mylevita.com> wrote:

> No one had any problems with it, and I believe there
> were a few positive votes for it.  Should I submit it
> as a JIRA issue or can it be commited from the patch I
> already attached?

Hi Jeff,

Could you please attach it to a new JIRA issue? I will then look at
committing it. I had previously reviewed the patch, but as a general
rule patches should be handled through JIRA for tracking and licensing
purposes.

Thanks,
andrew