Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Joe Toth <jo...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/27 00:07:23 UTC

OT: Java and Business Entrepreneur

We are a start-up with an innovative advertising platform looking for a
Java expert with great business sense and knowledge of Internet
Advertising to round out the team. This person should have experience
with large enterprise Java web applications and the ability to think
creatively and strategically in order to grow the business from the
technology.

You'll function as a key member of the founding team and help drive the
company vision and direction.  We've received validation from some key
industry players and have some notable names signed up to beta test our
product.

The web application is built in Java 6 with the following: Spring 2.5,
Hibernate 3.2.5, Wicket 1.3.0, various Apache Commons projects and the
source is managed via Subversion with Maven 2 handling the builds.

This is an equity-based, partnership opportunity, not a 9-5 job.  We're
looking for that unique person who's got the talent and ambition.  To
learn more contact me directly: joetoth@gmail.com