Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Brendan Vogt <br...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/10 12:14:36 UTC

Catalogs Understanding Not Making Sense

Hi,

I am not understanding the concept of catalogs.  I am having a shop with
various products, like computers, electronics, etc.  Can someone maybe give
me a real life example of online catalogs and maybe explain it in a little
more detail?

Brendan

RE: Catalogs Understanding Not Making Sense

Posted by Brendan Vogt <br...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the info.

Posted by Jim Barrows <ji...@gmail.com>.

--
James A Barrows

RE: Catalogs Understanding Not Making Sense

Posted by Brendan Vogt <br...@gmail.com>.
What is Sears?

So you think I must have 1 default catalog and then make those items

--
James A Barrows

Re: Catalogs Understanding Not Making Sense

Posted by Jim Barrows <ji...@gmail.com>.
Think Sears catalog.

--
James A Barrows

RE: Catalogs Understanding Not Making Sense

--
James A Barrows

Re: Catalogs Understanding Not Making Sense

Posted by Jim Barrows <ji...@gmail.com>.

--
James A Barrows