Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> on 2015/12/01 10:32:21 UTC

Jenkins build is still unstable: Stratos-41x-Commit-Build » Apache Stratos - Integration Tests #195

See <https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-41x-Commit-Build/org.apache.stratos$stratos-test-integration/195/>

Re: Jenkins build is still unstable: Stratos-41x-Commit-Build » Apache Stratos - Integration Tests #195

Posted by Akila Ravihansa Perera <ra...@wso2.com>.
Hi,

The issue was due to a Thrift connection flood caused by unnecessary
invocation of init() method in ThriftStatisticsPublisher. This is fixed now
and Jenkins is back to normal in the latest build job [1].

I think we can proceed with further testing and doing the release build.

[1] https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-41x-Commit-Build/197/

Thanks.

--
Akila Ravihansa Perera
WSO2 Inc.;  http://wso2.com/

Blog: http://ravihansa3000.blogspot.com

Re: Jenkins build is still unstable: Stratos-41x-Commit-Build » Apache Stratos - Integration Tests #195

Posted by Isuru Haththotuwa <is...@apache.org>.

Posted by Gayan Gunarathne <ga...@wso2.com>.