Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by TimothyRHuertas <Ti...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/13 01:10:40 UTC

Simple Http post example needed

I am looking for an example that leverages ServiceMix to communicate over
https with a 3rd party system.  This 3rd party system takes in data via a
form post and returns xml.  I have gone thru the HttpBinding example, but it
is not similar enough to what I am looking for to get me where I need to be.
I am sure this is simple, but I have been banging my head against the wall
for 2 days and am ready to throw in the towel.

Thanks

Timothy Huertas
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: Simple Http post example needed

Posted by gnodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
You should try the HttpsInvoker that has been added recently.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by vgen <ev...@bk.ru>.
To make http client request I used HttpInvoker component.Do not think that
HttpInvoker can work over https but using this as a sample you can create
your own component.

Thank you
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.