Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Steffen Legler <s....@tu-bs.de> on 2005/05/27 14:22:46 UTC

Dynamically add sqlMaps to Config.xml

Hi.

We need to add dynamically sqlMaps to our SqlMapClient.
Please can you implement something like this example in further releases?

Example:
 sqlMapClient = SqlMapClientBuilder.buildSqlMapClient(configReader, props);
 sqlMapClient.addResource(xyz.xml)

Dynamically build SQL-Statements include a lot of spaces when using conditional
Elements like <isEqual>. The Database doesn't care, but for logging it would be
nice to have a well written sql-statement.

<update id="update" parameterClass="class">
update table set

</update>