Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> on 2008/12/10 03:44:55 UTC

[VOTE] Robin Wyles as new Cocoon committer

I propose Robin Wyles as a new Cocoon committer
and PMC member.

Robin has been participating on the users mailing list
since early 2002. Recently becoming more active and
participating on the dev mailing list. Also contributing
via our issue tracker. I find Robin's discussion to be
very helpful and collaborative.

Voting ends one week from today, i.e. midnight UTC on Tuesday 2008-12-16

So please cast your votes.

-David

Re: [VOTE] Robin Wyles as new Cocoon committer

Posted by Giacomo Pati <gi...@apache.org>.

Re: [VOTE] Robin Wyles as new Cocoon committer

Posted by Andrew Savory <as...@apache.org>.
Hi,

2008/12/10 David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>

> I propose Robin Wyles as a new Cocoon committer
> and PMC member.

+1

Andrew.
--
asavory@apache.org / contact@andrewsavory.com
http://www.andrewsavory.com/

Re: [VOTE] Robin Wyles as new Cocoon committer

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.
On Dec 9, 2008, at 9:44 PM, David Crossley wrote:

> I propose Robin Wyles as a new Cocoon committer
> and PMC member.

+1

Vadim

Re: [VOTE] Robin Wyles as new Cocoon committer

Posted by Reinhard Pötz <re...@apache.org>.
David Crossley wrote:
> I propose Robin Wyles as a new Cocoon committer
> and PMC member.
>
> Robin has been participating on the users mailing list
> since early 2002. Recently becoming more active and
> participating on the dev mailing list. Also contributing
> via our issue tracker. I find Robin's discussion to be
> very helpful and collaborative.
>
> Voting ends one week from today, i.e. midnight UTC on Tuesday 2008-12-16
>
> So please cast your votes.

+1

Re: [VOTE] Robin Wyles as new Cocoon committer

Posted by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gr...@tuffmail.com>.
David Crossley pisze:
> I propose Robin Wyles as a new Cocoon committer
> and PMC member.
>
> Robin has been participating on the users mailing list
> since early 2002. Recently becoming more active and
> participating on the dev mailing list. Also contributing
> via our issue tracker. I find Robin's discussion to be
> very helpful and collaborative.
>
> Voting ends one week from today, i.e. midnight UTC on Tuesday 2008-12-16
>
> So please cast your votes.

Warm: +1!

--
Best regards,
Grzegorz Kossakowski

Re: [VOTE] Robin Wyles as new Cocoon committer

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 10.12.2008 03:44, David Crossley wrote:

> I propose Robin Wyles as a new Cocoon committer
> and PMC member.

+1
Joerg

Re: [VOTE] Robin Wyles as new Cocoon committer

Posted by Felix Knecht <fe...@apache.org>.
David Crossley schrieb:
> I propose Robin Wyles as a new Cocoon committer
> and PMC member.

+1
Felix

Re: [VOTE] Robin Wyles as new Cocoon committer

Posted by Peter Hunsberger <pe...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 8:44 PM, David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> wrote:

> I propose Robin Wyles as a new Cocoon committer
> and PMC member.

+1
--
Peter Hunsberger

RE: [VOTE] Robin Wyles as new Cocoon committer

Posted by Jasha Joachimsthal <j....@onehippo.com>.

________________________________

I propose Robin Wyles as a new Cocoon committer
and PMC member.

+1

Jasha

Re: [VOTE] Robin Wyles as new Cocoon committer

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.

Posted by David Legg <da...@searchevent.co.uk>.
> I propose Robin Wyles as a new Cocoon committer and PMC member.

+1

David Legg

Re: [VOTE] Robin Wyles as new Cocoon committer

Posted by Leszek Gawron <lg...@mobilebox.pl>.
David Crossley wrote:
> I propose Robin Wyles as a new Cocoon committer
> and PMC member.
>
> Robin has been participating on the users mailing list
> since early 2002. Recently becoming more active and
> participating on the dev mailing list. Also contributing
> via our issue tracker. I find Robin's discussion to be
> very helpful and collaborative.
>
> Voting ends one week from today, i.e. midnight UTC on Tuesday 2008-12-16
>
> So please cast your votes.

+1 and welcome

--
Leszek Gawron                         http://www.mobilebox.pl/krs.html
CTO at MobileBox Ltd.

Re: [VOTE] Robin Wyles as new Cocoon committer

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
David Crossley escribió:
> I propose Robin Wyles as a new Cocoon committer
> and PMC member.

+1

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

Re: [VOTE] Robin Wyles as new Cocoon committer

Posted by Jeroen Reijn <j....@onehippo.com>.
David Crossley wrote:
> I propose Robin Wyles as a new Cocoon committer
> and PMC member.

+1

Jeroen Reijn

Re: [VOTE] Robin Wyles as new Cocoon committer

Posted by Giacomo Pati <gi...@apache.org>.

[Summary] [VOTE] Robin Wyles as new Cocoon committer

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
David Crossley wrote:
> I propose Robin Wyles as a new Cocoon committer
> and PMC member.

During the time period there were no negative votes,
and more than 3 positive votes.

So Robin, welcome as a new Apache Cocoon committer.

Here are the next steps. There is no rush. You can provide
the answers here or use the private AT cocoon.a.o address if
you prefer.

We are generally following the procedure at:
http://www.apache.org/dev/#pmc
http://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html#newcommitter

You need to send a Contributor License Agreement to the ASF.
Normally you would send just an Individual CLA. If you also make
contributions done in work time or using work resources then
see the additional Corporate CLA. It is up to you if you
need that additional CLA, as the Individual CLA declares that
you are legally entitled. Ask us if you have any issues.
http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas

You need to choose a preferred ASF user name and alternatives.
See the existing names http://www.apache.org/~jim/committers.html

When we see the ASF volunteer secretary record the receipt of
the CLA in an svn commit, we can proceed to ask Infrastructure
to set up your account.

The developer section of the website describes the roles
and provides other resources. Especially important are
the ones for "new committers".
http://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html
http://www.apache.org/dev/

Re: [VOTE] Robin Wyles as new Cocoon committer

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
On Dec 9, 2008, at 6:44 PM, David Crossley wrote:

> I propose Robin Wyles as a new Cocoon committer
> and PMC member.

+1
Ralph