Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2006/10/13 23:22:58 UTC

Vacation note

Folks,

I'll be offline between Oct. 15-26. No laptop, no email. Apologize in
advance if I check the code in the next 24 hours that breaks Cayenne :-)

Andrus

Re: Re: Vacation note

Posted by Michael Gentry <bl...@gmail.com>.
I'm both happy and sad for you.  D'oh!  Guess that makes 1001 ...

Re: Vacation note

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Hi all,

Re: Vacation note

Posted by Kevin Menard <km...@servprise.com>.
So that's why you couldn't make the summit ;-)

Well, enjoy the break.  Apologize in advance if the code is all broken
when you come back ;-)

--
Kevin