Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Adam Bordelon <ad...@mesosphere.io> on 2016/04/26 01:39:25 UTC

Re: Showcase your project at ApacheCON: consider Podling Shark Tank

Can somebody please grant me (Apache/wiki id 'me') write access to
https://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/ACEU16PodlingSharkTank ?
I'd like to add myself and Mohit to the list to pitch Myriad

-Adam-
me@

Posted by Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@gmail.com>.
I just added Airflow to the list and I'm looking forward to meet members of
the Apache community!

Max

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
On Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 6:05 PM, DO YUNG YOON <sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Roam, Can you please  also add me. DoyungYoon.
> I would like to add Apache S2Graph (incubating) to the list. Thanks.

Done!

Thanks,
Roman.

Re: Showcase your project at ApacheCON: consider Podling Shark Tank

Posted by DO YUNG YOON <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Peter Scanlon <pe...@miracl.com>.

Posted by Adam Bordelon <ad...@mesosphere.io>.
Signed up. Thanks!