Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Mikhail Gryzykhin <mi...@google.com> on 2019/01/22 23:12:50 UTC

:beam-sdks-python:docs fails with docs invocation failure

Hi everyone,

I see python precommit tests fail with

no such option: --process-dependency-links

Supposedly when invoking pip install.

Examples:
https://builds.apache.org/job/beam_PreCommit_Python_Commit/3752/console
https://builds.apache.org/job/beam_PreCommit_Python_Phrase/152/console
More can be found on jenkins.

I'm new to python part of beam, so it is hard for me to figure out root
cause.

Does anyone have ideas what might cause this? Cron jobs seem to pass fine.

Regards,
--Mikhail

Have feedback <http://go/migryz-feedback>?

Re: :beam-sdks-python:docs fails with docs invocation failure

Posted by Valentyn Tymofieiev <va...@google.com>.
Hi, I just opened https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-6489, and plan
to look into this.