Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by miro <mi...@yahoo.com> on 2008/10/09 19:49:11 UTC

html code in component class

 like I have  very little html and I dont want a write a  new .html file  and
just in my component i want to override some method  which returns html  as
string  for the component .Is  this possible ?

Re: html code in component class

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
You can dynamically set the href (the href is obtained from an IModel)
of a link using regular ExternalLink components.

Posted by Seven Corners <sh...@blackwave.tv>.

Posted by miro <mi...@yahoo.com>.
here the html again

Posted by miro <mi...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Peter Ertl <pe...@gmx.org>.
If it's just a line use Label

Posted by miro <mi...@yahoo.com>.

DownloadLink

Posted by Pablo Scagno <ps...@hotmail.com>.
Hi,
I was trying to use DownloadLink but for some reason  I couldn't make it work.
I'm trying to insert the link in a grid, but when I test the application and I click the link, an error page appears "The webPage cannot be found"

this url appears in the page
http://..../?wicket:interface=:7:table:rows:1:cells:2:cell:download::ILinkListener::

here Is the code where I create the link

public class ActionPanel extends Panel{
    public ActionPanel(String id, IModel<Document> model){
        super(id, model);
        try {
            File file = ((Document)model.getObject()).getOriginalFile();
            IModel<File> fileModel = new Model<File>();
            fileModel.setObject(file);
            add(new DownloadLink("download",fileModel));
        } catch (FileNotFoundException e) {
            e.printStackTrace();
        }
    }
}

I've debug the app and I saw that the file was loaded, and the link was created without any problem. Can anyone tell me if need anything else to make it works?

Thanks in advance

Pablo

Re: html code in component class

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.