Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Thorsten Möller <Th...@web.de> on 2006/02/13 11:45:05 UTC

questions about XSLT component

Hi,

two questions about XSLT processing.
- I had a look at the examples of the XSLT component an was wondering
whether it is possible to set both the XML document to transform and
the XSL stylesheet to use dynamically as part of the message exchange
(the stylesheet is always configured statically in the servicemix.xml
file).
- I want to realise a use case as follows. A (self written) servicemix
component calls an external web service (SOAP) to receive an XML
document and an XSL stylesheet (two invocations), forwards both to the
XSLT component, and finally receives the transformed document. Then,
the component calls again an (another) external web service and
delivers the result as part of this invocation. How could this use case
be realised?

Many thanks,
Thorsten

Re: questions about XSLT component

Posted by jc <jo...@gmail.com>.
Can you not use regular XSLT includes? I.e. you reference the one XSLT
template in your service def, but then in that file, you have includes for
other xslt templates.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gu...@worldonline.fr>.