Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org> on 2010/04/02 18:00:50 UTC

OFBiz Website

Hey OFBiz Team,

Some of us Lucene people were wondering who did your landing page website and what you are using to generate it?  Feel free to reject this and just send back a response privately, as I'm not subscribed to dev@ and don't really want to go through all of that for just one question.

Thanks,
Grant Ingersoll

Re: OFBiz Website

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.
Glad to know that they liked OFBiz site.
Thanks Tim for letting us know about this communication.

--
Ashish
Sent from my iPod

Re: OFBiz Website