Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Amol Yadwadkar <Am...@mphasis.com> on 2005/08/29 14:02:50 UTC

Reset for DynaActionForm.

Hi List,

How shall we reset the  DynaActionForm as we do reset while sing
Actionform ?

Thankx

best regds,
AMOL YADWADKAR | Software Engineer | M P H A S I S  Architecting Value|
IT SERVICES
2nd Floor, The Leela Business Park, Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri(E),
Mumbai 400059|
Tel: 91 22 56777777 Extn 5356 | Fax: 91 22 56777700| Cell : 9819011934 |
www.mphasis.com <BLOCKED::http://www.mphasis.com>

Information transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to MphasiS and/ or
its Customers and is intended for use only by the individual or entity
to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If you are not the intended recipient or it appears that this mail has
been forwarded to you without proper authority, you are notified that
any use or dissemination of this information in any manner is strictly
prohibited. In such cases, please notify us immediately at
mailmaster@mphasis.com <BL...@mphasis.com>  and
delete this mail from your records.

Re: File Upload

Posted by Hubert Rabago <hr...@gmail.com>.
That part I'm not familiar with. If someone doesn't provide you with a
response, maybe google for some HTTP upload tutorials or technical
documentation.

Re: File Upload

Posted by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net>.
You need to send the HTTP POST request using the multipart/form-data
encoding. In other words, the POST body should be in multipart MIME format.
If you're using an HTTP library to construct the request it probably
already has built in support for this. Otherwise you'll need to read up on
the details of submitting multipart/form-data formatted requests.

L.

Anuradha S.Athreya wrote:

> I yeah I figured that out...
>
> But if I were to have my java program do the Post job, How do I specify the
> file details?
>
> Rgds
> Anu

Laurie Harper