Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by "Li, Tao (Tom)" <Ta...@iona.com> on 2006/12/04 11:11:03 UTC

CXF-283 issue

Hi Dan.D,

Could you help to explain the usage of select the appropriate operation from a service based on the SoapAction Header?
What I found from soap protocol that this header can be any uri, should we do like:

if the value is not "", check the value is the Operation's local name, or service address + "/" + Operation's local name.

And could we add the processing of soap action header of in-bound message into SoapPostInInterceptor, I think it's better than add a new interceptor.

For out-bound processing of Soap action header, can we add a method setSoapAction, and call it at the very first of the SoapOutInterceptor's handleMessage.
Because this method will be very small.

Regards
Tom Li
Software Engineer

IONA Asia Pacific Software Development Center
2/F, Unit A, Information Center
Zhongguancun Software Park Haidian District,
Beijing, P.R.China (100094)

Tel: +86-10-82825151 - 519
Fax: +86-10-82825210
Email: tom.li@iona.com