Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by Prasanna <pr...@trinitymobility.com> on 2017/11/28 13:35:37 UTC

Please set kylin.env.hdfs-working-dir in kylin.properties

Hi all,

   I installed hadoop cluster with 5 nodes, I am trying to install kylin
2.2.0 in that cluster. While using bin/check-env.sh or kylin.sh start
command its giving as,

Retrieving hadoop conf dir...

KYLIN_HOME is set to /usr/local/kylin

Please set kylin.env.hdfs-working-dir in kylin.properties

But already i kept

kylin.env.hdfs-working-dir=hdfs://cluster_name/kylin

in kylin.properties.

please suggest me how to solve this problem.

Re: Please set kylin.env.hdfs-working-dir in kylin.properties

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Prasanna, what's your Linux release and version? It might be shell
script issue in get-properties.sh. You can look into and then debug it.

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋

Re: Please set kylin.env.hdfs-working-dir in kylin.properties

Posted by prasanna lakshmi <pr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Kumar, Manoj H" <ma...@jpmorgan.com>.
Sorry it's check-env.sh<http://check-env.sh> file. You can override the value.

Sent with BlackBerry Work (www.blackberry.com)

On Tue, Nov 28, 2017 at 7:35 PM, Kumar, Manoj H <ma...@jpmorgan.com>> wrote:
Pls ensure that is not commented out in kylin.properties<http://kylin.properties> file. Also you can force the directory path in .check-in.sh file.

Sent with BlackBerry Work (www.blackberry.com<http://www.blackberry.com>)

This message is confidential and subject to terms at: http://www.jpmorgan.com/emaildisclaimer<http://www.jpmorgan.com/emaildisclaimer> including on confidentiality, legal privilege, viruses and monitoring of electronic messages. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and notify the sender immediately. Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.

Posted by prasanna lakshmi <pr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks manoj for reply.

Posted by "Kumar, Manoj H" <ma...@jpmorgan.com>.