Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Nadir Amra <am...@us.ibm.com> on 2005/10/07 08:59:56 UTC

Unable to assign, close, etc. jira issues

I am wondering why when I look at jira issues there is not an operation I
can use to assign, close, etc. issues, even though I am a committer.

Is there something I am missing? My committer username is nadiramra.  (I
guess in order to be complete I should state that I also have a jira
userid of amra, not sure if that poses a problem or not - not sure how to
delete the jira user id)

Nadir K. Amra

Re: Unable to assign, close, etc. jira issues

Posted by Nadir Amra <am...@us.ibm.com>.
Thanks, now I see the options.

Nadir K. Amra

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.