Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2010/09/29 17:05:52 UTC

RE : Re: [VOTE] Approve the release of apache-esme-incubating-1.1 - Second vote

Keys inside the archive do not really matter,people should only get them
from apache.org

Le 29 sept. 2010 15:20, "Richard Hirsch" <hi...@gmail.com> a écrit :

You also have the problem of the incorrect KEYS with the last one.

You know what they say - third time is a charm.

D.

Re: RE : Re: [VOTE] Approve the release of apache-esme-incubating-1.1 - Second vote

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
I've already prepared everything - I'll upload it to people.apache.org
tonight and start the final (hopefully :-> ) afterwards