Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Dimuthu Leealarathne <mu...@cse.mrt.ac.lk> on 2004/06/28 11:03:53 UTC

Bug in WSSecurityUtil ???

Hi all,

WSSecurityUtil.getElementByWsuId(Document doc, String id) doesn't seem to
work.
I have send a TestCase illustrating problem.

I checked and found out that there are 3 references to this method, but it
looks like they are not really used.

Am I doing something wrong here? Or is it a problem with the
WSSecurityUtil.getElementByWsuId(Document doc, String id)? Has anybody else
has gone through the same problem ?

Thanks,
Dimuthu.

Re: Bug in WSSecurityUtil ???