Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Brian Minchau <mi...@ca.ibm.com> on 2004/11/04 01:18:42 UTC

XalanJ2 now has a custom text field named "Xalan-keywords"

JIRA was upgraded recently, and a new functionality made possible by this
upgrade was the ability to have custom fields.

As your JIRA administrator I created a new custom text field for the
XalanJ2 project named "Xalan-keywords". The description of this field lists
its keywords, and its only keyword so far is "PatchAvailable".  If you
think we need more keywords, please discuss it on xalan-dev.

A Xalan developer can edit an issue and update the value in this custom
field.  I've tested it with XALANJ-1368, including other ficticious
keywords briefly and it searches on the individual words just fine.