Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Ravi <ra...@intellinet.de> on 2019/03/25 13:06:59 UTC

Ajax-Fileupload on an ebedded webpage

Hi all,

we're embedding a page from our application 'myApp' via JQuery.load() (No
iframe!) into our customers app 'customerApp'.
myApp uses AJAX almost exclusively.

Now we integrated a file upload into myApp and set the form to multipart.
That causes Wicket to send every form submit via an iframe.

What's breaking our functionality is that myApp runs under a different
domain that customerApp.
Now after submitting the iframe, customerApp tries to accesss the content of
the iframe that runs under the domain of myApp.
For security reasons this is prohibited.

Does anyone know the reason behind the iframe usage?

Any Idea of how to work around this?

If I see correctly, Wicket 8 uses a jQuery solution. Unfortunately an update
is not possible on short notice.

We are using wicket 7.2.

Thank you,

Ravi

--
Sent from: http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Users-forum-f1842947.html

Re: Ajax-Fileupload on an ebedded webpage

Posted by Ravi <ra...@intellinet.de>.
Almost thought so. I guess we have to bite the bullet.

Thank you Sven!

Posted by sven <sv...@meiers.net>.

Hi,

the iframe workaround us the best solution we came up with 10 years ago, see Wicket-2420.

Best option would be to upgrade to 8.x or backport the changes from

e@wicket.apache.org For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@wicket.apache.org