Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Owen Thomas <ow...@gmail.com> on 2021/01/06 05:37:08 UTC

Adding dependent project to another project in NetBeans.

Hello NetBeans Users.

I haven't added a dependency in a while, and I am wondering how to do it in
12.2. I thought it was done by right-clicking the desired project in the
projects view, and selecting the Properties option from the menu. From the
Project Properties dialogue, one then would go to the libraries view and
add the project one wanted to add to this project.

Has something changed since earlier releases, or have I just forgotten how
to add a dependent project?

Thanks,

  Owen.

Re: Adding dependent project to another project in NetBeans.

Posted by Owen Thomas <ow...@gmail.com>.
Got it! Thanks Alf.