Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2014/08/26 12:22:01 UTC

[DISUCSS] release alpha-1 versions of a few EE7 artifacts?

Hi!

The JavaEE license allows to release preliminary versions of spec artifacts as long as they are appropriately marked.
We need those in a public repo to continue our work on OpenWebBeans-2.x, BVal-1.1.x and TomEE-2.x.

And of course probably Geronimo4 ;)

I've now identified the following candidates:

* geronimo-annotation_1.2_spec
* geronimo-jcdi_1.1_spec
* geronimo-interceptor_1.2_spec
* geronimo-concurrent_1.0_spec

what postfix shall I take?

-RC-1
-alpha-1
?

LieGrue,
strub

Re: [DISUCSS] release alpha-1 versions of a few EE7 artifacts?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
+1

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

--
Daniel Kulp

Re: [DISUCSS] release alpha-1 versions of a few EE7 artifacts?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
alpha rather than RC IMHO.

Here the ones tomee rely on ATM - more to come very soon:

    <geronimo-interceptor_1.2_spec.version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</geronimo-interceptor_1.2_spec.version>
    <geronimo-jta_1.2_spec.version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</geronimo-jta_1.2_spec.version>
    <geronimo-jaxrs_2.0_spec.version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</geronimo-jaxrs_2.0_spec.version>
    <geronimo-ejb_3.2_spec.version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</geronimo-ejb_3.2_spec.version>
    <geronimo-annotation_1.2_spec.version>1.0.MR2-SNAPSHOT</geronimo-annotation_1.2_spec.version>
    <geronimo-validation_1.1_spec.version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</geronimo-validation_1.1_spec.version>
    <geronimo-jcdi_1.1_spec.version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</geronimo-jcdi_1.1_spec.version>
    <geronimo-json_1.0_spec.version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</geronimo-json_1.0_spec.version>
    <geronimo-concurrent_1.0_spec.version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</geronimo-concurrent_1.0_spec.version>
    <geronimo-jcache_1.0_spec.version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</geronimo-jcache_1.0_spec.version>

PS: I can try to release in alpha jcache one this week since jcs needs
it to release 2.0