Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Jason Pell <ja...@pellcorp.com> on 2013/02/21 02:35:14 UTC

Applying ws-policy to a jaxws:client in a feature

Hi,

I know I can use wsdlLocation to get the ws-policy stuff applied.
What I was hoping is that I could somehow delay this until I get to a
jaxws:client feature and apply it then by loading it from the wsdl.

In this way I don't need to have the wsdlLocation in the jaxws:client
definition or a @Annotation, but can let a feature control it.

I can set the address of the client with a feature, but not being able
to set the wsdlLocation or at least set the WS-Policy stuff
makes being able to set the address in the feature pretty pointless.

Thanks for any advice

Re: Applying ws-policy to a jaxws:client in a feature

Posted by Jason Pell <ja...@pellcorp.com>.
It's only rough at the moment but I got it working nicely with a
feature.  I can get rid of the wsdlLocation, serviceName and namespace
stuff

https://github.com/pellcorp/cxf/blob/master/JavaFirst/src/main/java/com/pellcorp/server/ClientConfigFeature.java

Posted by Jason Pell <ja...@pellcorp.com>.