Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Alexandr Dzhagriev <dz...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/09 15:52:06 UTC

spark-cassandra-connector BulkOutputWriter

Hello all,

I looked through the cassandra spark integration (
https://github.com/datastax/spark-cassandra-connector) and couldn't find
any usages of the BulkOutputWriter (
http://www.datastax.com/dev/blog/bulk-loading) - an awesome tool for
creating local sstables, which could be later uploaded to a cassandra
cluster.  Seems like (sorry if I'm wrong), it uses just bulk insert
statements. So, my question is: does anybody know if there are any plans to
support bulk loading?

Cheers, Alex.

RE: spark-cassandra-connector BulkOutputWriter

Posted by Mohammed Guller <mo...@glassbeam.com>.
Alex – I suggest posting this question on the Spark Cassandra Connector mailing list. The SCC developers are pretty responsive.

Mohammed