Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Brady Johnson <bj...@roguewave.com> on 2007/07/02 21:20:39 UTC

TuscanySCA C++ SubVersion head does not compile with TuscanySDO C++ SubVersion head nor with TuscanySDO M3

I created a JIRA for this problem:
    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-1400

 The TuscanySCA CPP source code does not compile due to mixed use of the
IntType and IntegerType SDO constants.

I know there was some talk and preliminary work done to make SDO and the
SCA usage of SDO 2.1 spec compliant.
I believe whatever work that was started on that was rolled back. But it
seems that the following files were missed.

# grep -r IntType *

runtime/extensions/ws/service/axis2c/src/tuscany/sca/ws/WSServiceProxy.c
pp case Type::IntType:
runtime/extensions/rest/service/httpd/src/tuscany/sca/rest/RESTServicePr
oxy.cpp case Type::IntType:

IntType should simply be changed to IntegerType.

This is an easy enough fix that a patch isnt really necessary. But I can
provide one if necessary.

--------------------
Brady Johnson
Lead Software Developer - HydraSCA
Rogue Wave Software - brady.johnson@roguewave.com

Re: Attaching patch for: The WSDLOperation instance returned by WSDLDefinition::findOperation( portTypeName, operationName ) does not have the endpoint set

Posted by Pete Robbins <ro...@googlemail.com>.
I've applied the patch. Rather than supplying a patch for each
individual file I find it easier to produce a single patch for the
source tree. It's easier to apply too!

Cheers,

On 02/07/07, Brady Johnson <bj...@roguewave.com> wrote:

> I attached a patch for
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-1392
>
> It's a rather large change, so I also attached the cpp source file in
> case its hard to merge.
>
> Thanks

Pete

Re: TuscanySCA C++ SubVersion head does not compile with TuscanySDO C++ SubVersion head nor with TuscanySDO M3

Posted by Pete Robbins <ro...@googlemail.com>.
Apologies for that. I have now reverted to use IntegerType. The SCA
head will now build against SDO M3. The SDO code will be undergoing
some incompatible API changes to get to 2.1 spec level. We will make
the changes in the SCA code to match this when the SDO code is stable.

--
Pete