Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by StartCoding <ma...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/08 20:35:01 UTC

Multiple Cluster and Cache Joins

Hi Team

I have a scenario . I wanted to have two ignite clusters  ClusterA will have
2 members and will have a cacheA and ClusterB will have 2 members and will
have cacheB. Would I be able to do SQL join of  cacheA and CacheB
considering the fact that it is in two isolated clusters in same machine?
What is the best way to handle this situation.

Appreciate your time for response.

Thanks
Saji

Re: Multiple Cluster and Cache Joins

Posted by StartCoding <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Val,

Thanks for the quick response. The reason for separate clusters is
separation of duties and maintenance perspective.

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Saji,

To do a join caches must reside in the same cluster. What is the reason for
creating separate clusters in the first place?

-Val