Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Hoyoung Hwang <hw...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/03 04:34:59 UTC

Please help, C++ client doen't work

I make C++ client which use THttpClient instead TSocket

 * //shared_ptr<TTransport> socket(new TSocket("localhost", 9090));*
*  shared_ptr<TTransport> socket(new THttpClient("127.0.0.1", 80,
"/php/PhpServer.php"));*
*  shared_ptr<TTransport> transport(new TBufferedTransport(socket));*
*  shared_ptr<TProtocol> protocol(new TBinaryProtocol(transport));*
*  CalculatorClient client(protocol);*

But It return Error : "ERROR: Could not refill buffer"
Actually, the first call return success, but second call is failed.

The exception was thrown by "THttpTransport::refill"

please help

AW: Please help, C++ client doen't work

Posted by Roger Meier <ro...@bufferoverflow.ch>.
I just committed a updated C++ TestClient and Server, could you test with
that?

It would be great to have php TestServer within our source tree at
test/php/TestServer.php
so that we are be able to test interaction of C++ and PHP Client and Server