Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Jonathan Lutz <JL...@correlative.com> on 2005/06/08 19:39:46 UTC

Razor issues with SpamAssassin

I have just set up a little mail server with Postfx and Spamassassin
2.63 with the newest Razor installed (of course).  Spamassassin seems
to be working fine, and running spamassassin -D --lint shows Razor
appearing to be working fine.. but unfortunately it is not tagging any
messages.  So far I have received a few hundred spam messages and not
one had a RAZOR-related spam tag.

Any idea on what this could be?

Re: Razor issues with SpamAssassin

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@evi-inc.com>.
Jonathan Lutz wrote:
> I have just set up a little mail server with Postfx and Spamassassin
> 2.63 with the newest Razor installed (of course).  Spamassassin seems
> to be working fine, and running spamassassin -D --lint shows Razor
> appearing to be working fine.. but unfortunately it is not tagging any
> messages.  So far I have received a few hundred spam messages and not
> one had a RAZOR-related spam tag.
>
> Any idea on what this could be?

Check your firewall.