Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "Artur W." <a_...@gazeta.pl> on 2007/08/16 13:19:36 UTC

urls and localization

Hi!

I want to mount the same page with different url. eg:
    protected void init() {
        super.init();
        mountBookmarkablePage("/catalog.html", Catalog.class);
        mountBookmarkablePage("/catalogue.html", Catalog.class);
        mountBookmarkablePage("/katalog.html", Catalog.class);
    }

And it works great. I can access Catalog page with this three urls.

What I want to do is that:
add(new BookmarkablePageLink("link", Catalog.class));
renders  # <wicket:message key="catalog"/>  depends on user's locale.

If user has FR locale output should be:
/catalogue.html catalogue

and so on.

How can I achieve this?

Thanks,
Artur

Re: urls and localization

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
i dont think we currently support locale-specific mounts. you will have to
roll your own bookmarkablepagelink subclass to do this.

-igor