Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by "Pierre J. Nicolas" <pn...@rcn.com> on 2000/06/21 03:36:39 UTC

Session Cookies

Could someone please tell me how to set session cookies under cookies.
I only want the cookie to be valid for the current browser session.
Let's say I have 10 browsers open "simultaneously," 5 netscapes and 5 IE
and
they're each looking at the same page (calling the same program). I want
to be able to set the same cookie, but with different values and foreach
"client"
request to return the appropriate value which the "cookie" was set
to for displaying it's page.

Thanks in advance,

Pierre